Saturday, August 6, 2011

Marco Marco Marco



I am going to make a post about each member of the family that I am staying with and I will start with the youngest, Marco.



Marco has a lot of energy but he is also very sweet. We get along really well and I think he has grown fond of me, partly due to the fact that he is addicted to playing on my iPhone.
Here are some quick facts about Marco:
He is eight years old
He is a beast at wii tennis
He is my perfect match in ping pong
He has two speeds...Incredibly slow and ridiculously fast (the other day he randomly decided that we were going to race home from the hotel, about a 1/4 of a mile distance)
He is a goalie for his hockey team


Marco isn't just about playing games, he is also pretty considerate!
One night last week I was trying to get over a cold and go to sleep but I was having some difficulty because the little girls were being loud and I was sleeping upstairs in the playroom area on a mattress. I was sleeping up there because we have company sleeping in my room. The family had offered a hotel room for me to sleep in but I really didn't mind sleeping upstairs and it's just easier to be closer to the kids. ANYWAYS so Marco is sleeping up there too and he knows that I am sick so he runs and gets me some sort of nasal spray and tells me that it will make me better and then he goes downstairs and told the girls to be quiet because I was trying to sleep! :)

At the end of the day I like to kick back and enjoy a "Fanta Naranja" with this kid. I think he will grow up to be a pretty great guy, as long as I teach him more English and not let him play on my phone as much ;).

Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted something. Hope all is well!

Love you guys,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Lol Nathan!!! :) :)

    Amy, how CUTE!!! What a sweet boy. Kinda reminds me of Michael...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I LOVE the new picture at the top!!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete