Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Countdown Begins..17 days until Spain

Pictured above is the town I will be staying in, Puigcerda...


Hello all!

I am getting excited about my trip to Spain which will include but is not limited to:


Hanging with kids.


Hiking.


Going to Barcelona (hopefully).


Sailing to Ibiza.


Learning. Learning.Learning.


Spanish.Catalan. French. annndd who knows how many other languages.


Growth! (In my relationship with God and in understanding myself!)


Driving a standard vehicle (oh help).







I am going to try to keep up with this blog and keep everyone updated on how my trip is going! :) So come back and see what you can see in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I just saw that you posted this and changed up your blog! :) I hope you'll have time to blog at least sometimes while you're there. Yay!!!!

    And you have to let us know as soon as possible if it's the kind of spanish where they lisp their C's and Z's. I think it will be... I love that kind!

    ReplyDelete