Monday, February 8, 2010

Just a Few of My Favorite Things


I am sitting in one of the buildings at UT in a plush orangey-red velvet chair:). This building I am in is very random. Down one hall there is a half court basketball area and offices regarded physical fitness but down the other hall someone is playing a classical piece on a piano(OH and a young man has his puppy here! It looks like a fluffy German Shepherd! SO CUTE). It is raining again here in Austin and I love it! Although pulling myself out of bed when rain is falling on my roof is very difficult but I manage. ANYWAYS this post is about a few of my favorite things/pictures which I will display below. I hope you enjoy! :)














4 comments:

  1. The picture of the guys in the jerseys has my boyfriend in it..He is #43:)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the rain too--and the picture you found of it! That's really a weird building to have all that different stuff in it! :)

    And I love the shoes, and the Austin skyline. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! And now I want coffee...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The SHOOOOESSS!!!! heart them! Love the blog Ames. :)

    ReplyDelete