Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Blue Shoes


For my 2oth birthday my best friend Abby Rose got me an amazing pair of blue high heels! I love them to death and I wear them whenever I can. I always get a compliment on them as they are so fun and bright. It is amazing that one thing about your outfit can change it completely. All of a sudden a black skirt or dress is changed into a more chic outfit! These shoes are magic and go with anything! (Well, mostly). Hope y'all enjoyed this random fit of proclamation of joy for my lovely shoes.

Love, Amy

p.s. They are the Steve Madden "Trinite" I believe.

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are VERY fabulous! Wear them now, I am stuck in flats or flip-flops these days. I'm saving my heels for the future tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME shoes!!!! Love it love love it!! :) It's so cool that you can wear them with everything. Can't wait to see them in person. I bet they also look really good with skinny jeans!! (wear those NOW, too. hehe jk!)

    Just realized I'm allowed to talk about Austin so I can finally blog about it!!

    ReplyDelete