Friday, October 7, 2011

My Favorites

Welcome to the second edition of "What I Wore"..

Here are some of my favorite outfits I wore this week. Let me know what you think! I will try to explain my thought process behind each outfit and why I put them together... Hopefully it will be coherent.
Shirt-Abercrombie
Leggings-Lululemon
Sweater-Juicy Couture
Boots-Steve Madden
Scarf- American Eagle

Last week I was going through my closet and I found a shirt that I hadn't worn during my whole time in Spain. I decided to try it out and ended up pairing it with a purple sweater and bright scarf. It was fun to mix the jewel tones and have a bright look for fall. This layered look was great for a chilly day we had.


Shirt-Gap
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Joan and David


It was a warm day in the village so I decided to wear shorts! When I got these shorts in Barcelona I thought that I wouldn't have a chance to wear them since it was getting cooler and I didn't see them as being very "fall friendly". But when I paired them with the green shirt and closed-toe shoes, the look was great for a warm fall day! What do you think? Too summery?


Sweater-Men's Gap
Jeans-Zara
Shoes- Cole Haan
Scarf- Delia's

I just got those jeans in Andorra last week so I was excited to wear them. They have a light stretch but I love that they are straight-legged and so comfortable. I was going for a really relaxed look with the loose menswear sweater, but I made sure to pair it with a fun scarf and shoes... The shoes are a dark purple if you can't tell :). I wish I could wear this for my flight but unfortunately I have to dress up a little if I want to have the chance to fly in first class.. :) Flying stand-by has SOME perks.

That reminds me.. I am coming home THIS SUNDAY! It is hard to believe that I will be back in Texas so soon, but I am definitely ready. I love being in Spain but there is just no place like home. Please be praying that I can get on all of my flights back home and that I do not have to wait in the airport for a long time.

Thank you for reading my blog! I really appreciate you guys.
More posts to come this week! =)

With love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Omg well, you'll have to take a picture of whatever you wear on the plane. :) :) I'm excited you're coming home!!!

    ReplyDelete