Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Week's Worth of Outfits!

This week I decided to take a photo of the different outfits I wore each day and write a blog post about them! I am sorry about the quality of the photos! I know they are all in weird lighting but I don't have a big mirror in good lighting so these will just have to work for now. I feel like the clothing would look A LOT better if I were able to take better pictures but oh well :(. I know these outfits are not THE most exciting thing, but they beat boring t-shirts and Nike shorts, right? Not that anything is wrong with wearing that combo, I just like to look sort of put together (sometimes)...
Disclaimer: You may see some repeats within these outfits..That would be because I didn't pack A TON of clothing for Spain so my resources are somewhat limited.

Monday
Cardigan:Banana Republic
T-Shirt: Target
Leggings: Lululemon
Shoes: American Eagle
Scarf: The streets of NYC


Tuesday
Shirt:J. Crew (Thrifted from Buffalo Exchange)
Harem pants: H&M (these basically feel like pajama pants, but they are acceptable for going out...yesss:))
Shoes: American Eagle

Wednesday
Cardigan: Banana Republic
T-shirt: Lucky Brand
Jeans:Banana Republic
Shoes: Cole Haan (Thrifted from Buffalo Exchange)



Thursday
Sweater: Gap (Men's)
Pants: Banana Republic
Slippers: L.L. Bean (best. slippers.ever.)
Friday (this photo was taken by a grouchy little boy)
Top/Sweater thing: H&M
Jeans: Citizen of Humanity (Thrifted from Buffalo Exchange)
Shoes: Cole Haan

Saturday (please excuse my creepy smile)
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Sweater: American Eagle
Scarf: Delia's


What do you think of this post? Let me know if I should do another one similar to this... Also, suggestions are welcome!


6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Keep em coming. Maybe some advice or tips on how you choose to pair things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Ames. Yes, this is a fun post and you should repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for you to get back so we can go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. Looks like you had fun doing it! Miss you <3
    P.S. the dress & cardigan outfit: super cute! (creepy smile made me laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, and agree with Stacy's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Saturday is SO cute, and Thursday makes me jealous. :) You should definitely do this again! FUN harem pants!! I have some from H&M in Paris, and they're black too! haha! Also I love that you repeat things--that's so great!

    ReplyDelete