Saturday, August 28, 2010

Can I get an opinion????


Okay so how much is too much to spend on something really good that I would use everyday...Honestly I don't think spending $21.00 on something you would use everyday for a couple months is a bad investment. I am posting this because I have been debating buying a really nice brand of mascara....It is called "Lashgasm" by Too Faced. It is amazing. It truly changed my opinion of what mascara can do. So yes or no? Buy the mascara or run away from it?

3 comments:

  1. I just paid 19 for Bad Gal mascara...so I say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I don't think I did see it before, or your new background!! :) I'm sure I already told you the way my frugal husband taught me to look at mascara purchases, but for the benefit of your readers:

    If you try to just make do and be happy with the $8 mascara from the grocery store, that's fine if it really works for you, but if it doesn't, you'll end up buying two or three of the new kinds that come out every month, and that's way more expensive than buying the $26 Dior (or whatever) and loving it to begin with.

    So I say GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and you thought about it long enough, so that's good too. :)

    ReplyDelete