Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Very Long Day!


I have not posted in awhile because I have not really felt inspired to do so but I thought I would tell y'all about an interesting and long day I had!

7:00am- Wake Up, Go running
8:00am-Read the Bible, Eat some breakfast
9:17am- Catch the bus to school
3:00pm- FINALLY get out of class (after five hours)
4:00pm- Leave for volunteering at the hospital
8:00pm- Get off from volunteering, head to the library
-get some Chipotle! yay! :)
9:00-11:30pm- Study at the library
12:00-2:00am- Study at home! woo!

So basically my Monday was not the best of Mondays. But I have to admit, it felt great to be so busy! I would have liked to have been that busy without all of the feverish studying though! I had two tests and a listening quiz that Tuesday so I had to get my nose to the grindstone. I did okay on my tests and quiz but not as well as I would have liked on one of my tests.

Sorry if that was supeerrr boring to you! :) It was just something I have been thinking back on. I really do enjoy being busy sometimes. It is nice to be able to look back on a day and really feel like you have accomplished something.

On a side note I have really been getting into the world cup! Anyone else enjoying the interesting games and match-ups? :) I especially like this match up....


Hope everyone has a happy Monday tomorrow and that you get something accomplished!

Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment